This content is provided by Ganado Advocates .
The Corporate/Commercial team at Ganado Advocates:
- Tackles the whole range of corporate & commercial activities, including: M&A, corporate re-organisations, negotiation of joint ventures, company formations, company continuations, capitalisations, restructuring, cross-border mergers & liquidations
- Is recognised as a leader in the organisation & execution of large due diligence reporting projects, including the mustering of appropriately specialised teams for effective delivery within short lead times
- Assists with the negotiation, drafting & review of transaction documents and provides effective, up-to-date and commercially oriented advice & assistance on all aspects of law relevant to general corporate, company restructuring and M&A transactions, whilst affording to clients the benefit of the largest and longest-established tax departments amongst the Maltese law firms
- Assists clients with restructurings, re-organisations and de-mergers; private equity structures & funds; venture capital investments; joint ventures; leveraged and management buyouts; finance leasing structures; share for share exchanges; shareholder and subscription agreements; cross-border mergers; transfers of European companies (SEs); & redomiciliations of companies
- Advises on various corporate & commercial matters, providing both the legal analysis & administrative support required for successful corporate establishment as well as continuous assistance in relation to applicable legal & regulatory requirements.
Commercial & Professional Services
Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
Private Clients / Individuals