Carson McDowell has the largest, most experienced real estate team in Northern Ireland. All our long-term partners are ranked by Chambers as leaders in their field, a distinction which no other local firm enjoys. We also benefit from more specialist sub-teams than our competitors, including licensing, planning, construction and property litigation. Thanks to the experience and diverse range of skills within the team we are able to handle large and complex transactions efficiently and speedily.
Our main specialities are:
- High Level Investment Transactions – the team has been involved in most major transactions within NI in recent years, whether acting for vendor, purchaser or funder
- Site Assembly & Development Work – we offer a full service from site assembly onwards, drawing on the expertise of our planning and environmental and construction teams to provide a “one stop shop” service
- Retail Sector – Carson McDowell’s experience in this sector is unrivalled, acting for the landlords of many shopping centres and retail parks and an ever-growing stable of retail tenants
- Energy Sector - we have some of the most experienced property lawyers involved in the sector, enabling us to service some of the most active energy clients working in the province across AD, biomass, solar, wind and emerging technologies
- Leisure/Food and Drink and Transport sectors – we act for a wide range of key players in these sectors
Carson McDowell was the Legal 500 Law Firm of the Year in 2014 and 2017.