Concerns over homeland security and compliance with immigration and labor regulations add even more complexity. We have the experience to help your business remain compliant and employ the right people for your success. We can help individuals and their families with employment, residency and other immigration issues. And we have the knowledge required to assist foreign investors seeking to establish U.S. businesses and corporations.
Strategy and planning are critical as you bring employees to the U.S. or send them abroad to meet your business needs. We can help by:
- Processing and acquiring employment-based visas for your key employees so they will be authorized for employment in the U.S.
- Advising you on employee documentation requirements and I-9 and E-Verify compliance issues.
- Establishing employment-based permanent residences.
- Representing you before the Department of Labor, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration Board of Appeals and the Justice Department’s Executive Office for Immigration Review.
- Preparing and filing applications for change of status and extension of stay.
- Preparing and filing applications for adjustment of status and U.S. citizenship.
- Applying for permanent labor certification, both traditional and “special handling” for college or university teachers.