Provided by Bech-Bruun
We advise on transaction and corporate law at all levels and within all industries.
Bech-Bruun's M&A team is one of Denmark's largest and most outstanding. For many years we have completed more transactions than any other Danish law firm. Our position at the leading edge of the Danish M&A market is the result of many years' specialising and experience in managing small and large processes.
We advise a wide range of Danish and non-Danish financial and industrial players, including private equity funds and enterprises, on transactions at all levels and within all industries. Also, corporate law issues have always been one of our core skills. We offer legal advice to enterprises, small and large, within all aspects of corporate law.
Our advisory services include:
- Mergers and demergers
- Takeover bids
- Business transfers
- Reorganisation of groups and enterprises
- Venture capital investment
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-out and buy-in
- Commercial contracts
- Formation and conversion of enterprises
- General partnerships and limited partnerships
- SE companies
- Enterprise wind-up
- Corporate governance and compliance
- International corporate matters
- Partner-owned enterprises.
Due to our size we can always assign lawyers at the right levels to any case, and we have highly specialised experts in all areas, who can address particular issues in relation to a transaction.