Become a contributor
Share your expertise through Chambers Global Practice Guides (GPGs)
What are Chambers Global Practice Guides?
Chambers and Partners research remains the trusted tool for in-house counsel seeking out expert go-to leaders within particular industries, practice areas or jurisdictions.
GPGs build on this by bringing Chambers top-rated experts together to create practical overviews of the legal landscape across numerous practice areas in over 40 key countries worldwide.
GPGs are driven by a practical and actionable approach that allows GCs to:
• Access overviews of legislation and key developments from top ranked lawyers
• Quickly acclimatise to law in unfamiliar jurisdictions, major practice areas and regions
• Compare legislation across specific regions
• Analyse and compare legal developments
• Familiarise to law firms looking to operate in new jurisdictions
• Access information in over 40+ jurisdictions and 40 practice areas
Trends & Developments
Each guide is updated annually and includes a series of country Q&A overviews of the law and practice as well as a number of country focused ‘Trends & Developments’ articles covering hot topics with a cross-border focus.
The Q&A templates are crafted by ‘Contributing Editors’, selected preeminent leaders within their practices who have a global understanding and outlook, ensuring templates are universally relevant.
We also rest on our experts to nominate and invite contributing editors in jurisdictions which may fall outside the reach of Chambers research and rankings.
Find out more about becoming a contributor
View Global Practice Guides
View the Global Practice Guide release schedule
Interested in becoming a contributor? Please contact: