Number of partners: 3
Number of lawyers: 4
Languages: German, English, French
Fischer Ramp Buchmann AG is a distinctive Zurich based boutique firm focusing on private client matters, with its partners all having long standing experience in international firms.
The firm handles complex cross-border matters, regularly calling on its extensive network of international and domestic correspondents.
The firm provides entrepreneurs, executives, wealthy families and family offices (both domestically and from across the world) with advice on their matrimonial property, tax, estate and succession planning. It also advises on taking up residence in Switzerland and setting up businesses.
A particular expertise of the firm's lies in combining civil and common law concepts (across all areas relevant for private clients, including taxation), with a special focus on real estate (valuation, transactions, taxation) and on philanthropy.
The firm’s structure allows for a maximum of partner attention.
Main Areas of Practice:
• Estate and succession planning
• Family offices
• International mobility for executives, including pensions
• Matrimonial property agreements
• Real estate
• Relocation to and from Switzerland
• Tax litigation
• Tax planning and structuring, international and domestic
• Trusts, foundations and international charitable foundations