USA USA - Nationwide Transportation: Aviation: Litigation
- Michael G McQuillen Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Andrew HarakasClyde & Co LLP
- Brad Brown Jackson Walker LLP
- Christopher G Kelly Holland & Knight LLP
- David J Harrington Condon & Forsyth LLP
- Diane Westwood Wilson Fox Rothschild
- Gary Halbert Holland & Knight LLP
- Oliver Beiersdorf Reed Smith LLP
- Sheila Sundvall Paul Hastings LLP
- Steve Koh Perkins Coie LLP
- William O'Connor Cooley LLP
- Jeffrey EllisClyde & Co LLP
- Anthony Battista Condon & Forsyth LLP
- Christopher E Knight Fowler White Burnett PA
- David Weiner Arnold & Porter
- John Maggio Condon & Forsyth LLP
- Judith Nemsick Holland & Knight LLP
- Katherine Staton Jackson Walker LLP
- Kathleen Guilfoyle Campbell Conroy & O'Neil, P.C.
- Michael E Scoville Perkins Coie LLP
- Steve Raffaele Holland & Knight LLP
- V Woolston Perkins Coie LLP
- Barry AlexanderVictor Rane
- Kevin SutherlandClyde & Co US LLP
1Perkins Coie LLPTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 1 |Perkins Coie is a preeminent practice considered a go-to shop for high-profile aviation disputes. It regularly handles complex contentious issues resulting from significant aviation accidents, covering toxic tort and product liability matters. It represents leading aerospace manufacturers in federal and state courts across the USA and in foreign jurisdictions. The firm is active in the risk and liability elements of the burgeoning aerial and unmanned technology sector, as well as related regulatory and policy issues.
2Condon & Forsyth LLPTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 2 |Condon & Forsyth is a highly respected practice with significant experience in the representation of airlines and insurers in aviation accident investigations and litigation. Its areas of expertise include class actions, emergency response and mass disaster litigation. The firm often acts on Montreal Convention-related matters, as well as contractual disputes and regulatory investigations. The team maintains a strong presence on both coasts. 2Holland & Knight LLPTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 2 |Holland & Knight is a well-regarded aviation practice with significant expertise in handling high-profile contentious matters for US and foreign airline clients. The firm is particularly active in litigation and NTSB and FAA investigations resulting from aircraft accidents and mass disasters. It stands out for involvement in matters involving military accidents and manufacturers of military aircraft and components.
3Hinshaw & Culbertson LLPTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 3 |Hinshaw & Culbertson offers wide-ranging expertise in aviation disputes. Its client base covers a number of industry participants, including airports, manufacturers and domestic and international carriers. 3Jackson Walker LLPTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 3 |Jackson Walker boasts broad abilities in aviation disputes. Its lawyers offer consummate representation in litigation concerning product liability, contractual issues and negligence, among other matters. 3Reed Smith LLPTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 3 |Reed Smith is a noteworthy aviation litigation group able to act in all manner of disputes nationwide including passenger claims, injury and wrongful death cases, as well as in commercial disputes. The firm is a popular choice for component manufacturers and domestic airlines.
- Clyde & Co LLPTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 3
- Victor RaneTransportation: Aviation: Litigation2023 | Band 3