USA Utah Litigation: General Commercial
- Justin T Toth Ray Quinney & Nebeker P.C.
- Kenneth B Black Foley & Lardner LLP
- Matthew L Lalli Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Matthew Moscon Mayer Brown LLP
- James E MaglebyMagleby Cataxinos & Greenwood
- Jonathan O HafenParr Brown Gee & Loveless, A Professional Corporation
- Peggy TomsicMagleby Cataxinos & Greenwood
- Richard D BurbidgeBurbidge Mitchell
- Blaine Benard Holland & Hart LLP
- Bryon J Benevento Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- David J Jordan Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jeffrey W Shields Ray Quinney & Nebeker P.C.
- Mark Gaylord Ballard Spahr LLP
- Andrew MorseSnow, Christensen & Martineau
- Brent HatchHatch Law Group
- Jefferson W GrossGross & Rooney
- Jeffrey J HuntParr Brown Gee & Loveless, A Professional Corporation
- Robert S ClarkParr Brown Gee & Loveless, A Professional Corporation
- Amy F. Sorenson Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Christopher R Hogle Holland & Hart LLP
- David Mortensen Foley & Lardner LLP
- Erik Christiansen Parsons Behle & Latimer PC
- Jason Boren Ballard Spahr LLP
- Jess Krannich Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Julianne Blanch Parsons Behle & Latimer PC
- Kamie Brown Ray Quinney & Nebeker P.C.
- Lauren A. Shurman Mayer Brown LLP
- Mark Morris Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Rick L Rose Ray Quinney & Nebeker P.C.
- Troy Aramburu Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Stephen E W HaleParr Brown Gee & Loveless, A Professional Corporation
- Chris Martinez Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Eric G Maxfield Holland & Hart LLP
- Kristine M Larsen Ray Quinney & Nebeker P.C.
- Lauren DiFrancesco Greenberg Traurig. LLP
- Melanie Vartabedian Ballard Spahr LLP
- Michael Bailey Parsons Behle & Latimer PC
- Milo Steven Marsden Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Nathan Thomas Parsons Behle & Latimer PC
- Andrew DeissDeiss Law
- Christopher M Von MaackMcNeill | Von Maack
- Jason A. McNeillMcNeill | Von Maack
- Mark JamesJames, Dodge, Russell & Stephens, P.C.
- Richard EnsorMichael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Steven J. JoffeeMichael Best & Friedrich LLP
Up and Coming
- Carolyn LeDucBurbidge Mitchell
- Mitchell A. StephensJames, Dodge, Russell & Stephens, P.C.
1Parsons Behle & Latimer PCLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Parsons Behle & Latimer is a well-established regional firm with one of the largest litigation teams in the Mountain West, practicing before federal and state courts, administrative agencies and arbitration panels across the nation. Its expertise covers the full spectrum of commercial litigation, including bankruptcy, land use and false advertising matters. The firm also fields an active white-collar criminal defense practice. It is additionally experienced in claims relating to alleged breaches of fiduciary duty. 1Ray Quinney & Nebeker P.C.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Ray Quinney & Nebeker is an admired Salt Lake City firm with a sizable litigation group which remains one of the most respected in the state. The firm regularly acts as Utah counsel for a number of national leaders in their respective industries, including automotives and pharmaceuticals. It maintains an array of specialties including professional negligence, securities and antitrust class action cases. The team offers additional strength in product liability cases and personal injury litigation. 1Snell & Wilmer LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1 |Snell & Wilmer has a respected department active in real estate, construction and shareholder litigation, among other business disputes. It also offers expertise in professional malpractice claims, white-collar criminal defense and trade secret matters. The firm represents clients across numerous sectors including mining, oil and gas, consumer goods, hospitality, insurance and healthcare, among others. It regularly acts on alleged breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Parr Brown Gee & Loveless, A Professional CorporationLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 1
2Dorsey & Whitney LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Dorsey & Whitney is a noted national firm with a strong Salt Lake City presence. Extensive experience in a wide range of disciplines including insurance litigation, civil fraud and other complex commercial disputes. The firm has recognized strength in connection with product liability cases pertaining to the manufacturing, automotive, and transportation sectors. It is experienced handling employment litigation, including noncompete disputes and contract breaches. 2Foley & Lardner LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Foley & Lardner has a growing presence in Utah, which includes significant strength in litigation. The team handles the full gamut of contentious commercial matters, including intellectual property, contractual and antitrust claims. 2Holland & Hart LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Holland & Hart is a full-service firm with deep expertise in commercial litigation in Utah and neighboring states. The firm acts on behalf of clients in a range of sectors including financial services, construction and technology. It is experienced in advising on land, anticompetitive behavior and professional malpractice litigation. The firm's abilities in general commercial matters are complemented by additional strengths in IP, employment and oil and gas litigation. 2Kirkland & Ellis LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Kirkland & Ellis has a growing presence in Utah and possesses a broad base of expertise in litigation spanning commercial disputes, product liability and antitrust. Its client base includes product manufacturers, insurers and clients in the financial services and tech sectors. The firm boasts considerable trial strength. 2Mayer Brown LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2 |Mayer Brown undertakes complex commercial litigation, with particular expertise assisting clients in the energy and technology sectors, among others. The group's capabilities includes contractual, shareholder, employment and product liability claims.
- Magleby Cataxinos & GreenwoodLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 2
3Ballard Spahr LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Ballard Spahr possesses a substantial litigation department offering a wide range of expertise. The firm is particularly active in employment litigation, with other recent highlights in the real estate and financial services sectors. It is also notable in litigation stemming from defaulted obligations to special improvement districts, while also often representing clients in arbitration. The team is frequently sought out to act on complex antitrust, bankruptcy and fraud matters. 3Dentons Durham Jones PinegarLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3 |Dentons Durham Jones Pinegar is noted for its capability in complex commercial litigation. The firm has a strong presence in Salt Lake City as well as the ability to draw upon a deep global bench.
- Burbidge MitchellLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- James, Dodge, Russell & Stephens, P.C.Litigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- McNeill | Von MaackLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Michael Best & Friedrich LLPLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3
- Snow, Christensen & MartineauLitigation: General Commercial2023 | Band 3