USA Florida Environment
- Terry Cole Gunster
- Clifford SchulmanWeiss Serota Helfman Cole + Bierman, P.L
- Douglas Rillstone Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Howard E Nelson Bilzin Sumberg
- John Barkett Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
- Kerri Barsh Greenberg Traurig, PA
- Lawrence Sellers Holland & Knight LLP
- Luna E Phillips Gunster
- Robyn Neely Akerman LLP
- Silvia M Alderman Akerman LLP
- Laurel E LockettCarlton Fields
- Neal McAlileyCarlton Fields
- Ralph A DeMeoGuilday Law
- William D PrestonWilliam D Preston PA
- David B Weinstein Greenberg Traurig, PA
- Eric T Olsen Gunster
- Gregory Munson Gunster
- Jason Lichtstein Akerman LLP
- Lawrence Curtin Holland & Knight LLP
- Reggie L Bouthillier Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
- Rick J Burgess Gunster
- William L Pence BakerHostetler LLP
- Douglas MansonMansonBolves
- Frank L HearneMechanik Nuccio Hearne & Wester, P.A.
- Michael R GoldsteinThe Goldstein Environmental Law Firm P.A.
- R Steven LewisLewis, Longman & Walker PA
- Stephen A WalkerLewis, Longman & Walker PA
- Daniel H Thompson Berger Singerman
- Dawn Meyers Berger Singerman
- Deborah Madden Gunster
- Elizabeth Ross Gunster
- Gary V Perko Holtzman Vogel Baran Torchinsky & Josefiak PLLC
- Jacob Cremer Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
- Jeffrey A. Collier Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
- Mohammad Jazil Holtzman Vogel Baran Torchinsky & Josefiak PLLC
- F Joseph Ullo, JrCarlton Fields
- Irene Kennedy QuinceyPavese Law Firm
- Ken OertelOertel, Fernandez, Bryant & Atkinson, P.A
- Ron NobleBuchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Segundo J FernandezOertel, Fernandez, Bryant & Atkinson, P.A
- Virginia DaileyPanza, Maurer & Maynard P.A.
Associates to watch
1Greenberg Traurig, PAEnvironment2023 | Band 1 |Greenberg Traurig is a renowned environmental group with deep experience handling complex environmental litigation, including class actions and mass tort claims. Also regularly advises clients on the environmental law aspects of corporate transactional matters, brownfield developments, wetlands permitting and energy and infrastructure projects. Able to draw on wider firm resources to provide a broad offering to clients in industries including energy, transportation and real estate. 1GunsterEnvironment2023 | Band 1 |Gunster has a strong Florida base with a broad geographical spread, offering statewide expertise in water, air and land issues. Additional capabilities in endangered species and wetlands advisory work. Experienced in acting for clients before a range of local, state and federal regulatory bodies, alongside strengths in environmental litigation and administrative challenges. Represents public and private sector clients across a variety of industry areas, including food, real estate and manufacturing.
- Lewis, Longman & Walker PAEnvironment2023 | Band 1
2Akerman LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Akerman offers solid strengths in transactional, regulatory and litigation matters, with notable strengths in forestry issues and wetlands permitting. Leverages its impressive strengths in its real estate practice to offer expertise in due diligence, environmental cleanup and wider development work. Additional capabilities in handling urban redevelopment matters. Represents both public and private clients, including Fortune 500 companies and developers. 2Bilzin SumbergEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Bilzin Sumberg is highly regarded for its strengths in wetlands issues, alongside noted expertise in contamination and remediation matters. Draws on the firm's land development and real estate practice to give comprehensive advice in development projects. Represents a range of public and private sector clients, with a focus on developers and property owners. Expertise spans environmental aspects of transactional matters. 2Holland & Knight LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Holland & Knight is able to draw on nationwide resources to advise on a wide range of regulatory matters, including water resources and wetland work. Brings additional strength in complex environmental and administrative litigation. Advises clients before a host of agencies, including the Army Corps of Engineers and EPA. Significant statewide presence, with eight office locations across the state of Florida. 2Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.Environment2023 | Band 2 |Stearns Weaver Miller is a respected environment and land use group with statewide presence. Represents both public and private sector clients across a wide breadth of environmental legal matters. Expertise covers brownfield redevelopments, environmental permitting and toxic tort litigation.
- Carlton FieldsEnvironment2023 | Band 2
3Berger SingermanEnvironment2023 | Band 3 |Berger Singerman offers a full range of environmental expertise, with strengths in areas including waste management, contaminated land matters, water law issues and clean energy. Regularly engages with a range of government agencies in dealing with a wide variety of regulatory matters. Represents both public and private clients, including alternative fuel companies and real estate developers. 3Holtzman Vogel Baran Torchinsky & Josefiak PLLCEnvironment2023 | Band 3 |Holtzman Vogel Baran Torchinsky & Josefiak has significant experience in the environmental litigation space carrying out high-profile litigation in federal and state courts. It regularly acts for clients from electric utility and waste industries, among numerous other sectors. The firm has impressive knowledge of permitting issues and the Clean Water Act.
- Oertel, Fernandez, Bryant & Atkinson, P.AEnvironment2023 | Band 3