Crisis & Risk Management Global-wide Crisis Management
1Sidley Austin LLPCrisis Management2023 | Band 1 |Across multiple global jurisdictions, Sidley Austin's crisis management and strategic response practice has assisted clients with diverse challenges including business-critical threats. Alongside matters led from the UK or USA, the firm also has well-reputed teams of experts in APAC, across Europe and in the Middle East.
- DLA Piper LLPCrisis Management2023 | Band 1
- Freshfields Bruckhaus DeringerCrisis Management2023 | Band 1
- Herbert Smith FreehillsCrisis Management2023 | Band 1
- Clifford Chance LLPCrisis Management2023 | Band 2
- Covington & Burling LLPCrisis Management2023 | Band 2
3Dechert LLPCrisis Management2023 | Band 3 |Dechert serves as a trusted business adviser to clients facing complex, high-profile crises. Its bench includes former US Attorneys, former senior lawyers from government agencies, seasoned litigators, cybersecurity experts and corporate strategists.
- LinklatersCrisis Management2023 | Band 3
- Morrison FoersterCrisis Management2023 | Band 3
- Norton Rose FulbrightCrisis Management2023 | Band 3