USA Minnesota Construction
Rankings overview for Departments
- Jocelyn Knoll Dorsey & Whitney LLP15 Years Ranked
- Bernard Nodzon, Jr.
- Dean Thomson
- Jeffrey W Coleman
- Kyle Hart
- Patrick J O'Connor, Jr.
- Eric Ruzicka Dorsey & Whitney LLP10 Years Ranked
- Timothy Sullivan Best & Flanagan LLP14 Years Ranked
- David Suchar
- James J. Hartnett IV
- Mark Becker
- J. Scott Andresen Bassford Remele, A Professional Association4 Years Ranked
- Michael Hutchens Meagher + Geer, P.L.L.P.5 Years Ranked
- Caryn Boisen
- David Hammargren
- Jason Lien
- Jesse Orman
- John A. Markert
- Robert Torgerson
- Steven R Lindemann
All Departments profiles
- Fabyanske, Westra, Hart & Thomson PAConstructionUSA 2022 | Band 1
- Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLPConstructionUSA 2022 | Band 1
2Dorsey & Whitney LLPConstructionUSA 2022 | Band 2 | 15 Years RankedMaintains a strong reputation in construction, representing a broad range of owners, developers, contractors and engineers, and offering significant transactional experience and trial expertise. Able to manage all aspects of large industrial projects, including power plants, bridges and water treatment centers. Strong regional presence complemented by strength across the country and abroad.
- Maslon LLPConstructionUSA 2022 | Band 2
- Stinson LLPConstructionUSA 2022 | Band 2
3Best & Flanagan LLPConstructionUSA 2022 | Band 3 | 1 Years RankedBest & Flanagan represents a wide range of clients in construction disputes. The team has experience acting for contractors and subcontractors on bridge and highway projects.
- Larson King, LLPConstructionUSA 2022 | Band 3