Global USA Banking & Finance
Rankings overview for Departments
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP 9 Years Ranked
- Mayer Brown LLP 9 Years Ranked
- Paul Hastings LLP 7 Years Ranked
- Shearman & Sterling LLP 9 Years Ranked
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates 5 Years Ranked
- White & Case LLP 6 Years Ranked
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Elizabeth van Schilfgaarde
- Alejandro González Lazzeri Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates10 Years Ranked
- Carlos Viana White & Case LLP14 Years Ranked
- Denise M. Grant Shearman & Sterling LLP13 Years Ranked
- Gregory Harrington Arnold & Porter12 Years Ranked
- James A Florack Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP19 Years Ranked
- Sabrena Silver White & Case LLP8 Years Ranked
- Amy G Dulin
- Carlos Albarracín
- David K Duffee
- Douglas A Doetsch
- Michael L Fitzgerald
- Norberto E Quintana
- Richard J Cooper
- Stephen Double
- Taisa Markus
- Thomas C Mellor
All Departments profiles
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLPBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight | 9 Years RankedA highly respected team which boasts notable strength in handling issues throughout Latin America. Routinely called upon by both borrowers and lenders to handle debt restructurings.
- Mayer Brown LLPBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight | 9 Years RankedHighly regarded group with experience across a range of jurisdictions, including Brazil and Mexico. Excellent capacity to handle a wide spectrum of issues ranging from inter-bank lending to corporate finance matters.
- Paul Hastings LLPBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight | 7 Years RankedEstablished group which is particularly noted for its ability to advise both investment banks and borrowers on complex financing issues. Boasts considerable expertise in handling matters involving Mexico, as well as wider Latin American markets.
- Shearman & Sterling LLPBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight | 9 Years RankedDistinguished practice with enviable expertise across a wide range of matters in the banking and finance sector, such as acquisition financings. Well recognised for its ability to handle mandates involving Latin America.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & AffiliatesBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight | 5 Years RankedHighly regarded practice which demonstrates expertise in handling issues across a number of Latin American jurisdictions, including Colombia and Mexico. Respected for its ability to provide counsel on a broad range of financial transactions.
- White & Case LLPBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight | 6 Years RankedSophisticated practice with a strong bench of talented US-based practitioners. Offers guidance to both borrowers and lenders on complex financing transactions throughout Latin America, with significant strength in Brazil and Mexico.
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLPBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight
- Holland & Knight LLPBanking & FinanceGlobal 2022 | Spotlight