Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
This content is provided by Nicola Howard QC
Counsel instructed on behalf of corporates and individuals to provide specialist strategic advice at an early stage of an investigation into Bribery, Corruption and Financial crime matters.
Experienced in the conduct of the most serious and complex cross-border financial crime investigations. Deals with high net worth individuals, Company Officers and SMEs.
Hardworking, tenacious sought Silk who has built a solid practice over many years, dedicated to financial crime.
Client friendly with exceptional Judgement. Respected by her opponents and the Judiciary alike.
- Called 1995.
- Recorder - South Easter Circuit (2016).
- Queen’s Counsel 2019.
- Certified Fraud Examiner, ACFE Course provider.
- Chairman of the Young Barristers Committee (2003).
- Proceeds of Crime Lawyers Association (POCLA)
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Female Fraud Forum (FFF)
- The Fraud Lawyers Association (FLA)
- Criminal Bar Association
- Women in Criminal Law (WICL)