• Corporate Law & Corporate Governance / M&A
• Law-Making Practice
Arman Berdalin is a practicing lawyer who has 20-year legal experience and who is currently acting as a senior partner of Sayat Zholshy & Partners (‘SZP’), one of the most authoritative Kazakhstan law firms. Arman is leading such areas of practice as Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Law and Corporate Governance. Besides Arman is heading the Nur-Sultan office of SZP.
• Interdepartmental Law-drafting Commission of the Kazakhstan
• National Council on Corporate Governance at the Presidium of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Kazakhstan International Arbitration, arbiter;
• Kazakhstan Bar Association, Supervisory Board member;
• Almaty Bar Association, member.