During this session Chambers HNW Editor and BCL Partners Shaul Brazil, Michael Drury, Ellen Peart and Richard Sallybanks will be discussing the multiplicity of risks facing HNW clients in financial crime.
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session.
Key discussion points will include:
• The diverse circumstances in which practitioners advising HNW clients might encounter cases that involve potential criminal issues
• Consequences for the client’s ability to deal with their assets and conduct business
• International enforcement, including extradition, Interpol and mutual legal assistance
• Competing interests between the client, corporate structures and third parties
• The need for a coordinated and strategic response