During this session Joanna Lane, Editor of Chambers Global will be joined by Streamsowers & Köhn Partner, Etigwe Uwa SAN FCIArb, Streamsowers & Köhn Senior Associate, Vincent Owhor, and Herbert Smith Freehills Head of Global Arbitration Practice, Paula Hodges, QC.
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session.
Key discussion points will include:
• The position of Nigerian Law on the arbitrability of tax disputes and admiralty claims
• The English Law and international arbitration position on arbitrability
• The Applicability of Anti-Arbitration Injunctions in Nigeria, UK and in international Arbitration
• Strategies for dealing with Anti Arbitration Injunctions
• Strategies for dealing with the “National Law” and “Public Policy” impediments