Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
Advises domestic clients on the establishment of energy infrastructure and cross-border greenfield investments. Assists clients with transactional and contractual matters in the energy sector, often advising on market entries. Represents energy companies in energy law disputes.
A client appreciates the lawyers' "dedication, business-minded approach and the fact that they are focusing on our interests all times."
Péter Vincze, Balázs Dominek and Szilvia Fehérvári are key contacts within the team.
This content is provided by Szabó Kelemen & Partners Andersen Attorneys.
Significant matters/market-specific special services:
1. We assist investors who are buying shares in companies which are solar power plant or trading holders. Our related services include:
• performing due diligence of the target companies,
• negotiating and completion of the SPAs, reporting acquisition to MEKH,
• providing assistance to investors in finding and obtaining necessary financing arrangements with the close cooperation of the Banking and securities team,
• providing legal advice in the course of building and construction phase of the solar power plants, and
• finally also advising during negotiation of maintenance and operation agreements.
2. We assist energy traders in their day-to-day operation, in their legal debates, and in the authority licensing/reporting procedures towards MEKH (Hungarian Energy and Public Utility Regulatory Authority).
3. Within our clientele, we support our clients during the conclusion of large-scale energy (electricity and gas) supply contracts, including:
• tender procedure, and
• contract negotiation and conclusion with the winner.
4. We provide legal advice to new entrants to the energy market regarding regulatory framework, applying for full- and restricted trading license etc.
Heads of Team: Péter Vincze and Szilvia Fehér
Fehérvári, Szilvia (Head of Department)
Vincze, Péter (Head of Department)