We advise our clients on a complete range of IP issues. Whether you are looking to determine the extent of your intellectual property rights, exploit their value or protect their integrity, we have the expertise and commitment to ensure that your business' assets are nurtured and protected.
Our team has considerable experience advising clients on both domestic and international issues. We advise on patents, copyright, databases, designs, trade marks, domain names, trade secrets and confidentiality. We have particular strengths in life science and in luxury and consumer brands, building a formidable reputation and client base within these sectors.
Our work is split into three key areas:
- global IP protection and enforcement strategies
- IP audits of a company’s existing IP
- international freedom to operate
- brand and design clearance and advising on registration of rights
- IP licensing, assignments, collaborations, R&D, technology transfers, joint ventures
- IP in corporate and finance transactions
IP dispute resolution
- pre-action advice on whether the use of technology, designs and/or brands infringe third party rights and practical steps to avoid legal proceedings
- IP litigation in the UK and cross-border litigation, alternative dispute resolution options
- opposition/revocation proceedings before the trade mark and patent registries
- domain and company name disputes