Provided by Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- Represents larger, institutional clients and middle market buyers/sellers in middle market transactions.
- Represents repeat strategic buyers growing through an acquisition strategy.
- Represents private equity funds acquiring and disposing of control positions in target companies.
- Represents senior and mezzanine lenders and equity sponsors in funding of acquisitions.
- Significant experience in tax, ERISA, intellectual property, and other areas essential to a sophisticated Mergers and Acquisitions practice.
Strong team noted for its presence in the midmarket M&A space, and recognized for its transactional work with private equity firms. Offers a broad range of attendant services including ERISA, tax and IP expertise. Also respected for its representation of senior and mezzanine lenders and equity sponsors in acquisition funding transactions. Possesses significant sector expertise in biotechnology and life sciences.
John Lawrence advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters, including M&A. His clients stem from a variety of sectors, ranging from healthcare and technology to insurance.
Dormer Stephen is recognized for his capabilities handling an array of corporate mandates including venture capital investments, financings and M&A. He acts as cochair of the firm's business and finance practice group.