This content is provided by Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP.
Nelson Mullins' Real Estate Team takes an integrated approach to help clients get their deals done the right way.
- We help companies buy, sell, lease, develop, manage, and finance real estate, including large portfolio transactions.
- Our clients include developers, banks and other lenders, private investment funds, REITs, national and regional retailers and restaurant groups, national franchise businesses, as well as publicly and privately held companies with real estate assets throughout the United States.
- Client services range from national counsel roles on large portfolio transactions to development counsel to recurring and large volume commercial leasing work for both landlords and tenants to real estate and bankruptcy litigation and loan workouts.
National and lead counsel roles for large-scale matters
- National counsel for acquisition and restructuring of multiple distressed-debt loan portfolios
- Real estate diligence counsel for 120+ properties in national retail sale-leaseback transaction
- Lead lease review counsel for acquisition of multi-state GSA asset pool
- Lead diligence review counsel for portfolio of 60 loans secured by real estate across the country
- Closing counsel for 120+ assets held on master repo lending lines
- National leasing work for several franchises and national retail tenant
- Counsel for dozens of real estate developer clients – buy, develop, finance, manage and sell commercial, multifamily, hospitality, assisted living, mixed use and other asset classes