Provided by Lalive
- LALIVE is internationally renowned for its expertise in the field of dispute resolution, especially in international commercial arbitration, investment arbitration and litigation.
- The firm operates on a worldwide basis, representing individuals, multinationals, States and State entities in high profile commercial and investor-State disputes.
- The arbitration practice is composed of 16 partners and 55 full time arbitration associates qualified in Switzerland and 18 other countries.
- The practice handles cases involving a broad range of substantive laws, arbitration laws and arbitration rules in all key jurisdictions. It is the only Swiss-based firm to have a significant investment arbitration practice. It handles the advocacy itself in all of its cases.
- The practice is unique in the number of jurisdictions it is able to cover and is particularly active in Switzerland, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America.
- The firm’s twelve renowned international arbitration partners are actively involved in many of the major international arbitration associations, committees, and working groups (including the ICC Arbitration Commission, Swiss Arbitration Association, UNCITRAL Working Groups, LCIA Users’ Council, ICCA, AAA, and IBA Arbitration Committee) as well as holding key executive positions in several arbitration institutions (Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Institution, ICC Court of International Arbitration, ICDR, SCC, DIAC).
Ranked Lawyers at
Provided by Lalive
Aerospace & Defence
Automobiles & Parts
Commercial & Professional Services
Construction & Materials
Consumer Product Manufacturing
Food & Drink Producers
Forestry & Paper
Mining & Metals
Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
Private Clients / Individuals
Technology, Hardware & Electronics
Travel & Leisure