We have an Administrative and Regulatory team specialised in the different areas of Public Law and that works together with the rest of the Firm to offer multidisciplinary legal advice.
We know how the public authorities work given that some of our lawyers have held positions of maximum administrative responsibility. We also have a team of prestigious professors who can respond to the new challenges posed every day by constant regulatory changes. The integration of the teams and the experience acquired, together with our interest in understanding our clients' business, has enabled us to become experts in regulated sectors and, at the same time, provide the best legal advice possible.
Our areas of activity in this field are:
- Regulated sectors: energy (electricity, gas, hydrocarbons), telecommunications, transport and postal services, agri-food, life sciences, defence, gambling
- Competition: merger control and sanctioning proceedings for restrictive conduct, abuse of dominant position
- Environmental law: air protection and climate change, environmental impact
- Administrative contracts (tenders, resources, execution of contracts)
- Advice to public authorities
- Comprehensive advice on permits and licences
- Expropriation (compulsory purchase/eminent domain) and liability
- Public services: water (concessions, services, project processing, taxation), waste management, healthcare services
- Public resources, in particular mines and forests
- Administrative appeals and judicial review