Provided by Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors
An experienced team, covering disputes for an enviable client portfolio, from individuals and SMEs to national and international businesses. Each partner has a specialism, enabling the department to accept instructions on a wide range of matters. We take a pragmatic approach to navigate clients through complex disputes.
The team’s specialisms include:
- Professional negligence against banks, accountants, solicitors, architects, surveyors and engineers
- Director and shareholder/partnership disputes
- Property litigation
- General commercial contract disputes
- Construction disputes
- IT related litigation
- Insolvency Law
- Intellectual Property
- Misfeasance claims
Individual partners are consistently ranked as leaders in their field by Chambers & Partners and recognised by Legal 500. The team receives regular praise and referrals from clients and peers across all practice areas.
Notable rankings include:
- Kenneth Stangoe: Leader in his field, Real Estate Litigation Chambers & Partners since 2009 - 2020; and Legal 500 - 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020.
- Trevor Coward: Leader in his field (recognised practitioner) Chambers & Partners 2015 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020; and Legal 500 – 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020.
- Richard Millard: Leader in his field, Litigation, Chambers & Partners 2014 and in Construction in previous years; and Legal 500 – 2016, 2019 and 2020.
- Commercial Litigation Dept: Legal 500 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2020.