Provided by Dechert LLP
Dechert’s financial restructuring group has across-the-board experience representing creditors, investors and troubled companies in all types of in-court and out-of-court restructuring matters. The practice represents clients in highly sophisticated, precedent-setting matters and holds substantial market share of the largest and most complicated deals.
The group handles:
- Representation of ad hoc and official committees of creditors, lenders and noteholders.
- Representation of agents, indenture trustees, shareholders and other significant parties.
- Representation of distressed companies in restructurings and workouts, reorganizations, recapitalizations and other transactions.
- Representation of investors of distressed assets and debt.
- Distressed lending and debt trading.
- Distressed mergers and acquisitions.
- Debt financing for acquirers of distressed businesses.
- Bankruptcy planning and litigation.
A hallmark of the practice is its experience as counsel to creditors’ committees and other critical stakeholders. Our lawyers know how to synchronize creditors’ interests and build consensus to maximize recovery, in local and cross-border matters.