Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by D&B David si Baias.
Our M&A team has been involved in most of the major transactions in recent years. We have always been by our clients’ side to ensure that their business interests are safeguarded, to understand their goals and help them pursue such goals throughout the negotiations. Our services include:
- transaction support (sell-side/buy-side legal assistance
- assistance during negotiations, assistance in relation to the notification procedure in front of the Romanian Competition Council, etc.);
- transaction structuring (structuring of transactions, including drafting legal opinions on the identified structuring options, providing assistance in choosing the most suitable structuring from a legal point of view (both for acquisitions and transfers), as well as assistance with the implementation of the preferred structure);
- performing legal due diligence.
D&B David și Baias also provides corporate solutions, tailored to the size and profile of the clients' business. Working closely with the tax and financial restructuring teams of PwC, we offer the full range of services, sophisticated analysis and support for good project management:
- legal advice and assistance for incorporation and initial structuring of the business in Romania;
- legal advice and assistance with regard to corporate changes;
- legal advice and assistance on restructuring of groups of companies;
- legal advice and assistance in relation to corporate dissolution and liquidation.
Automobiles & Parts
Construction & Materials
Consumer Product Manufacturing
Food & Drink Producers
Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
Private Clients / Individuals
Software & Computer Services
Technology, Hardware & Electronics