This content is provided by CMS.
The team provides legal advice for all aspects of real estate transactions, such as for the acquisition, development, financing and sale of real property; it acts mainly for Swiss and international institutional investors, such as Credit Suisse Funds Ltd. (acting on behalf of various real estate funds).
In the past year, the group focused on the following types of transactions:
- Advising Swiss and international institutional investors regarding acquisitions and divestments of real estate in Switzerland (asset and share deal).
- Acting for developers and/or investors regarding various real estate developments including shopping malls, hotels, retail, office and residential buildings.
- Hotel & leisure properties: The CMS real estate team is one of the few Swiss law firms having broad experience with hotel transactions and management agreements. In the past year, the team was advising on hotel property transactions, hotel lease agreements and construction projects. The CMS experts were also advising on aspects of the new legislation regarding the restriction of secondary residences ("Zweitwohnungsgesetz").
- Sale & rent-back transactions of office, hotel and logistic properties.
- Advising a Swiss institutional investor on the acquisition of a development project in the city of Basel regarding an underground parking with 350 parking spaces.
- Advising international companies regarding their Swiss corporate real estate matters.
Real estate related litigation.
Automobiles & Parts
Private Clients/ Individuals
Real Estate Finance
Travel & Leisure