Our dedicated infrastructure team has the breadth and depth of resources that will be required to undertake any project, whatever its size and complexity.
We are equally experienced in acting for a wide range of industry sponsors, contractors, institutional investors, infrastructure funds, international financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds, developments banks, project finance banks, local governments and utility companies and we have a keen appreciation of their respective requirements.
Complex legal advice to investment projects in infrastructure
- All stages of the preparation and execution of investment projects and acquisitions in various infrastructure sectors: airports, seaports, motorways, public roads, railways, public transport, oil and gas, chemical, waste management, healthcare, IT, district heating, education, urban regeneration, energy efficiency, water and sewage as well as electromobility
- Obtaining financing for infrastructure investments
- Project finance transactions and PPP projects
- Privatisation transactions regarding public utilities owned by local government
- Day-to-day advice for owners and operators of infrastructure and industrial networks and installations