Provided by CMS
Projects & Energy has been a top practice area for CMS since the company established its presence in the CEE region. For over 30 years, the practice has successfully developed its capabilities, gaining valuable experience in numerous most complex transactions and projects in the energy and infrastructure sector.
We have prominent experts specialising in all aspects of energy-related projects and infrastructure projects. CMS offers a unique platform unmatched by any of the other international law firms in the region. In each jurisdiction across CEE, we offer a specialised team of energy and infrastructure lawyers led by experienced partners. We have over 60 energy and infrastructure experts in CEE itself.
We provide our clients with comprehensive advice in the following areas:
- all stages of the preparation and execution of industrial and infrastructure investment processes,
- planning and construction permitting,
- exploration for, and production of, energy resources and minerals,
- M&A transactions and project development in the renewable energy sector,
- environmental permitting procedures and disputes over environmental penalties,
- carbon dioxide emissions trading, industrial emissions, environmental contamination, water and waste management and environmental impact assessments,
- all aspects of regulatory and trading issues for energy companies,
- project finance transactions and PPP projects,
- privatisation transactions regarding public utilities owned by local governments.
Provided by CMS
Aerospace & Defence
Automobiles & Parts
Construction & Materials
Mining & Metals