The attorneys in Casner & Edwards’ Bankruptcy and Restructuring practice represent all parties in the debtor/creditor relationship, including debtors in Chapter 11 proceedings, trustees, receivers, official committees and secured and unsecured creditors. Attributes of our practice include:
• Focus on middle-market, debtor-side clients.
• Represent buyers and sellers of distressed assets.
• Represent commercial real estate owners, operators, developers and investors in financings, dispositions and other insolvency transactions.
• Experts in workouts, restructurings, transactions and cases for nonprofit organizations.
• Represent receivers, assignees and creditor trustees, as well as creditors and debtors, in out-of-court situations.
• Litigation and appeals.
• Partner Lynne Riley is on the Boston Chapter 7 trustee panel, experienced in operating and liquidating businesses, and is the standing Chapter 12 (family farmer / fisherman) Trustee.
• Leaders in national and state-level insolvency organizations.
Industry sector specialties:
• Real estate
• Retail / Restaurants
• Professional Services
• Business Owners / Executives / Directors
Casner & Edwards has developed a national reputation for excellence in bankruptcy and restructuring, and its attorneys have been recognized by the American College of Bankruptcy, Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers, among others.