We advise large Danish and non-Danish public and private energy operators, such as utility companies, offshore and onshore oil and gas companies, operators in the wind turbine sector as well as climate funds, cleantech enterprises, etc. We have experience rendering advice to the oil and gas sector within all aspects from purchase/sale to the conclusion of contracts, licence applications, etc., just as we are experienced in setting up onshore and offshore wind farms all over the world. We specialise in regulatory issues and have in-depth knowledge of drafting complex agreements, complaints cases before the Danish Utility Regulator, the Energy Board of Appeal and the Energy Agency, also in connection with obtaining licences and permits, exemptions, etc.
Our advisory services include:
• Renewable energy, including biomass and biogas
• Onshore and offshore wind farms
• Oil and gas sector advisory services
• Setting up or reorganising collective utility plants
• Advice to private and municipal utilities
• Climate, including carbon quotas/credits/storage
• Electricity, heat and water supply
• Transfer of energy enterprises and utilities
• Private equity and venture investments
• Direct and indirect environmental, energy and climate-related taxes.
Our team is made up of highly qualified and specialised lawyers, who are among the leading experts within the field. Our specialists have long-standing experience in advising on all areas of law relating to energy and utilities.