This content is provided by Appleby.
- Appleby boasts the largest global offshore Employment & Immigration team, both in terms of number of lawyers and global reach.
- Appleby Isle of Man’s Employment team advises and represents leading international and local companies based in our offshore jurisdictions. We have a busy team which advises on a full range of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious, and regularly represents clients before appropriate tribunals, courts and departments.
- Caren Pegg, Partner and Global Head of the Employment Team at Appleby, has a reputation as an experienced and trusted advocate. She is currently the President of the Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce the largest business organisation in the Isle of Man which consults closely with Government on new employment initiatives. Caren is also heavily involved in relation to advising on the Equality Act 2017, unquestionably the biggest piece of social legislation the Isle of Man has enacted for decades.
- Appleby is set apart from competitors by its ability to advise on all aspects of employment law across not only the Isle of Man, but also all three Crown Dependencies, with specialists working in each jurisdiction.
- At Appleby, our global presence allows us to provide timely and comprehensive legal advice at the time most critical to our clients. This includes providing British Virgin Islands (BVI) law advice in a European time zone such as advising on the laws, rules, regulations and practices which govern the BVI.