The Labour & Employment Department of Allende & Brea works for multinational and local corporations, providing comprehensive labor advice in day to day matters, as well as advice on labor litigation.
Our Labour & Employment Department practice includes assistance in:
- Dealing with mergers and acquisitions, transference of employees, global transactions and complex labor litigation.
- Advising on international matters, negotiation of severance packages of employees performing services in more than one country.
- Providing legal advice to international companies on the closing of local offices and branches.
- Representing clients in conflicts with unions (strikes, collective disputes and collective agreements)
- Advice on privacy policies dealing with Internet use at work; diversity and sexual harassment aspects.
- Providing strategic advice in data protection, compliance and tax related matters.
We provide comprehensive advice to several industries such as financial, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, technology, energy, mining automotive and telecommunications, among others.