Our lawyers have extensive practical experience as advisors on matters relating to intellectual property rights. Our legal experts have helped to draw up legislation in this area, and have worked actively on intellectual property issues for leading Norwegian enterprises.
The misuse of intellectual property rights and trade secrets may constitute a criminal offence, and we can represent clients involved in both civil and criminal actions.
The services we supply in this area include:
- The protection of intellectual property rights and trade secrets in connection with licensing, service provision, collaborations and employee agreements.
- The contractual regulation and licensing of intellectual property rights
- Research and development (R&D)
- Clarification of intellectual property rights in connection with use and transactions
•The licensing of rights and entitlements
- The resolution of disputes relating to intellectual property rights violations and the abuse of trade secrets
- Litigation relating to intellectual property rights violations and the abuse of trade secrets