Popovici Niţu Stoica & Asociaţii advised WDP, one of the leading Belgian developers and owners of logistics and warehousing in the market, on the recent acquisition of three major logistics parks in Romania:
- Aquila Logistics Centre, with approximately 3.2 hectares of land and 18,500 sqm of Class A warehouse spaces, located in Cluj County;
- The extension of Dunca Logistics Centre, with approximately 2.4 hectares of land, located in Timiș County; and
- Craiova Logistics Centre, with approximately 16.3 hectares of land, located in Dolj County and further development of a Class A logistics park.
PNSA provided legal assistance throughout the entire acquisition process, from the analysis of the project related documentation, the preparation of the legal due diligence, up to transaction documents, negotiations and closing, and further on with respect to the development of the projects.
PNSA team was led by Partner Valentin Creața, along with Senior Associate Cristiana Blei, and Associate Luiza Drăghici.
M&A transactions recently advised by PNSA:
- VGP Parks on the acquisition of real estate assets with a total area of approximately 40 ha in Arad;
- Burda Group on the sale of the entire logistics, transport and press distribution business operated by Burda Group in Romania through Burda Romania, Casa de Difuzare-Presa New Concept and Trans-Log-Presa;
- AkzoNobel group on the merger of its Romanian subsidiary with Fabryo Corporation;
- Oresa on the sale of RTC Proffice to Altex;
- BRD Groupe Société Générale on its investment in CIT One;
- Hexagon group on the sale of its real estate portfolio in Cluj-Napoca;
- Certinvest on its sale to Banca Transilvania Group;
- PlantExtrakt on its sale to Europlant Group;
- Oresa on the sale of Somaco to LafargeHolcim;
- Optical Network on its sale to Innova Capital;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of The Office;
- Net Brinel on its takeover by SNEF.