Link Legal is pleased to partner with National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU) for the 3rd edition of the NLIU-Link Legal National Client Counselling Competition, 2020 to be held virtually from 16th to 18th October 2020.
The fundamental aim of this competition is to develop the counselling functions of a lawyer in a holistic manner, by providing a unique opportunity to have a deep insight into the behavioural aspects of counselling.
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: 5th September 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 20th September 2020
- Release of Pools: 3rd October 2020.
- Rounds: 16th October - 18th October 2020
- The colleges have to register themselves, provisionally first by sending in an email to NLIU official id: .
- Please note that only 28 teams will be selected on ‘first come, first serve’ basis. A maximum of two applications from each institution will be accepted.
About Link Legal India Law Services
Link Legal India Law Services (the ‘Firm’) is a full-service law firm with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad and Chennai and has a team of around 200 plus lawyers with 32 partners.
The Firm has extensive experience of advising clients on complex matters pertaining to infrastructure, private equity, mergers & acquisitions, exchange control & foreign investments, project financing, litigation, arbitration & mediation, labour & employment, policy & regulatory, real estate and contract management in diverse sectors including airports, metro rail and urban transport, roads, ports, real estate, power, aviation, water, waste management, media, information technology, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, mining, insurance and banking.
The Firm is consistently ranked and recommended by prominent national and international directories including Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, IFLR1000, Asialaw Profiles, India Business Law Journal and so on in various practice areas.
The National Law Institute University is a premier university in the field of legal education, established in 1997. NLIU is recognized by the University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India. NLIU is known for its impeccable administration of legal competitions across various law schools.