Chambers Business Intelligence
Tap into a global view of the market with Chambers BI
Chambers Business Intelligence (BI) is a defining data-driven platform with an unrivalled view of the global legal market.
Chambers BI is essential for firms looking to identify market trends, risks and new opportunities to gain a competitive edge, whilst discovering actionable insights to support decision making. Chambers BI allows firms to tap into a global view of the market with tools to analyse, assess and benchmark their performance.
Why Chambers BI?
Chambers BI is a tool that can be used by Marketeers, Partners or Knowledge Management and Research teams. Whether you are wanting to be first to market with the next exceptional idea, or form sound choices from our unrivalled data and exceptional insights, Chambers BI can assist. Obtain everything you require to stay two steps ahead of your markets and media.
Evaluate your firm and the legal market
Analyse the market & talent in the industry
• Base your firm’s strategic decisions on quantifiable data
• Track the global legal market and trends across the sector
Access historical rankings & editorial
• Discover the areas your firm have improved in overtime
• Access historical Chambers Rankings
• Understand areas at risk to focus on
Receive embargoed rankings
• Early access to your firm's rankings 2 weeks prior to guide launch
• Gain a head start in producing marketing materials to showcase firm rankings
Competitive intelligence & peer analysis
• Obtain a unique insight into your main competitor's rankings and the wider market
• Identify areas of potential growth for your firm
• Assess peers to benchmark against
An Introduction to Chambers Business Intelligence
Enquire today about Chambers Business Intelligence
To request your free demo of Chambers Business Intelligence please provide your details below and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange your demo.