USA Arizona Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Grady Gammage Jr Gammage & Burnham PLC
- Larry S LazarusLazarus, Silvyn & Bangs, P.C.
- Paul E GilbertBeus Gilbert McGroder PLLC
Up and Coming
- Adam BaughWithey Morris Baugh
- Brian GreathouseBurch & Cracchiolo
1Gammage & Burnham PLCReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 1 |Gammage & Burnham PLC possesses a large practice comprising many real estate specialists. The firm frequently handles complex transactional matters but is primarily known for its land use and zoning capability. It often works on behalf of clients such as home builders, developers and investors. The team has experience on a range of mandates including master-planned communities and commercial leasing. Its expertise extends to acquisitions and sales of both undeveloped and developed property.
- Berry Riddell LLCReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 1
- Beus Gilbert McGroder PLLCReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 1
- Burch & CracchioloReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 1
- Withey Morris BaughReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 1
2Lewis RocaReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 2 |Lewis Roca is a first-rate regional firm with expertise in commercial real estate mandates. It works on real estate-related financing, acquisition and leasing primarily for investors among other clients such as home builders. The team handles commercial real estate transactions for individual properties as well as investment portfolios. It has additional zoning and land use capabilities. 2Snell & Wilmer LLPReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 2 |Snell & Wilmer LLP has a market-leading real estate practice within a large, full-service firm. Beyond transactional real estate, the firm also has experience regarding zoning and land use, with further knowledge of permitting and planning matters. It maintains an excellent reputation for its strength in a multitude of real estate financing matters. The team counsels a diverse array of clients, including hotel owners, real estate developers and banks, on a wide range of transactional mandates. Its lawyers assist with projects that range from single-tract transactions to large multi-use developments.
- Lazarus, Silvyn & Bangs, P.C.Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 2
- Pew & Lake, P.L.C.Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 2
- Tiffany & Bosco, PAReal Estate: Zoning/Land Use2023 | Band 2