USA South Carolina Environment
- W Thomas Lavender JrMaynard Nexsen
- Bernard F Hawkins Jr Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Ethan Ware Williams Mullen
- Rita B. Barker Wyche, P.A.
- Elizabeth B PartlowLaw Offices of Elizabeth B. Partlow, LLC
- Karen Aldridge CrawfordKLAC Law LLC
- Mary ShahidMaynard Nexsen
- Michael James Bogle Womble Bond Dickinson US LLP
- Newman Jackson Smith Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Elizabeth Applegate DieckParker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
Associates to watch
- Mallory SparksParker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
- Maynard NexsenEnvironment2023 | Band 1
2Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP continues to offer a full-service package to clients in environmental matters, including regulatory compliance, litigation and transactions. Features a team of distinguished attorneys with extensive expertise in various aspects of environmental law, including clean air and wetland issues. Represents clients in manufacturing, real estate development and mining, among other industries. 2Williams MullenEnvironment2023 | Band 2 |Williams Mullen's strong environment practice offers expertise in a wide range of complex issues, including obtaining environmental permits and the defense of challenges to existing permits. Frequently represents clients in the chemicals, mining and technology industries on issues such as site cleanup and remediation, air quality and hazardous waste. 2Wyche, P.A.Environment2023 | Band 2 |Wyche has a respected environmental group that undertakes a wide variety of litigation and corporate work for clients in the area. Features broad expertise in matters including conservation and renewable energy, state and federal environmental regulations and issues relating to real estate developments. Experienced in handling regulatory compliance, enforcement and permitting, as well as environmental due diligence with respect to M&A.
- Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLPEnvironment2023 | Band 2