Chambers Research is conducted by 200 Research Analysts, across 200 jurisdictions and provides nearly 6,000 rankings tables. Annually we collect hundreds of thousands of responses from clients, the majority via in-depth interview. Learn more about our methodology.
What the team is known for
This content is provided by Thompson Hine LLP.
Thompson Hine has extensive experience advising airlines, airports, aviation manufacturers, aircraft owners, and aviation users on the full scope of U.S. aviation regulation. We also help clients collaborate with the Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Transportation on various regulatory matters, including regulation of unmanned aircraft systems and other novel aviation applications. Our experience includes:
- air-carrier regulation;
- requests for DOT approvals, licenses and certificates;
- route proceedings;
- airline alliances, including code-sharing and blocked space arrangements;
- antitrust matters;
- investigations and enforcement proceedings involving consumer protection issues;
- obtaining authorizations to serve U.S. points;
- analyzing rights available under multi-lateral and bilateral air transport agreements;
- aircraft registration;
- formation of voting trusts for foreign entities;
- aircraft sales and lease transactions;
- FAA enforcement proceedings, including those related to shipments of hazardous materials;
- airport construction, development, funding and charges; and
- regulation of unmanned aircraft systems.
Transportation: Aviation: Regulatory
Thompson Hine LLP
1919 M Street NW
District of Columbia