Sánchez Devanny’s Monterrey office opened in 2001, and has the highest reputation in the area for the skill of its partners and the excellence of the team. The Monterrey office offers full-service, high-quality advice to clients operating in a variety of sectors throughout the country and around the world. The office has an especially strong presence in automotive, real estate, manufacturing, and retail industries.
In particular, our Monterrey office provides:
- Expertise in complex, large and medium-sized M&A transactions with international components.
- Broad experience advising clients in their market entry to Mexico, in their set up of operations and facilities and day-to-day needs.
- Skill in financing matters, particularly advising borrowers in complex multijurisdictional transactions.
- Proficiency in real estate advice.
- Value added advice from the corporate governance and regulatory compliance group resulting in higher strategic efficiency and reduced operational costs.
- A knowledgeable tax practice supporting Corporate and M&A practice to increase investment efficiency.
- A capable Labour practice experienced in union negotiations and establishment of efficient labour structures for investors.