HFN’s TMT Practice is comprised of Hi-Tech, Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment and IP and Licensing.
Our Hi-Tech Department represents global corporations investing and establishing operations in Israel, and Israeli entrepreneurs from start-up to successful enterprises, expanding business operations globally. We represent companies of all sizes and all stages of technology development – commercial activity to protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights, strategic partnerships, investments and M&As.
Our IP and Licensing Department serves technology companies with expertise in drafting and negotiating agreements for research and development, licensing, manufacturing, distribution, sale, branding, marketing, consulting and other forms of commercial exploitation of IP.
Our Telecommunications Department advises in the following areas:
- M&As involving telecom and media licencees.
- Domestic and international commercial telecoms and media transactions
- Negotiating local and international content-licence and distribution agreements
- Advising from initial stages of tenders to regulation and operation of telecom providers, including advising on complex regulations governing licensing and operation of telecoms services and equipment
- Representing clients before regulatory agencies regarding telecoms privatisations, market liberalisation processes, market competition developments and ministerial policies