Provided by Hassans
The Hassans’ FinTech team consists of 12 experienced fintech lawyers and practitioners (four of whom are partners) plus one consultant, spanning a range of complementary disciplines, co-led by Partners Anthony Provasoli and Vikram Nagrani.
In addition to regulatory advice and assistance in obtaining the DLT licence, we are able to advise on:
- Company formation and management
- Tax (relating to the corporate structure, beneficial owners and/or employees)
- Property and employment matters
- Private client
The Gibraltar FinTech industry continues to attract both major players and nimble new start-ups from around the world due to:
- A corporate tax rate of just 12.5%, no capital gains, wealth, inheritance or withholding taxes, added tax incentives for High Net Worth Individuals.
- An English-speaking country with a Mediterranean lifestyle, infrastructure built to British standards, consistently strong growth and solid economic indicators.
- A business-friendly government with minimal red tape, a legal system based on English Common Law and a crypto-friendly banking system.
- A solid reputation globally, home to some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries including finance, insurance and online gaming.
We advise and support a variety of enterprises, from young entrepreneurs and private investors to local companies and FTSE 100 multinationals. CEX.IO, Covesting, eToro and TokenMarket are just a few global brands who employ Hassans as their trusted advisors.