The global entertainment industry continues to flourish at a rapid pace, with artists and companies facing new challenges and exploring new possibilities every day.
From innovative technologies and platforms to new regulations and industry players, Gowling WLG is here to help you navigate complex legal issues and maximize your success.
Home to one of the world's leading entertainment law practices, our firm offers a tailored and comprehensive range of services to clients with entertainment-related legal needs. By leveraging the expertise of our top-ranked professionals, we help businesses and individuals achieve their desired outcomes – from securing the best deals to winning contentious disputes.
Whether it's music, television, film, theatre, book publishing, video games or sports, we know what it takes to protect and market your brand in a field that's full of competition and opportunity.
Our services include:
• Drafting and negotiating entertainment-related agreements
• Advising on deal terms and structures
• Counselling on international industry standards
• Managing rights acquisitions and dispositions
• Protecting and strengthening entertainment IP, including copyright and trademarks
• Dispute resolution, including arbitration, civil and criminal litigation
• Tax planning and assessing tax credits
• Estate planning
• Sponsorship and marketing