This content is provided by Galindo, Arias & López.
Galindo, Arias & López’ Dispute Resolution department receives national praise and recognition for the following reasons:
- The Department is the largest dispute resolution team in Panama. Some of the members of the team include past judges from the Supreme Court of Justice, Doctors of Laws, award-winning attorneys, writers of the Panamanian Administrative and Constitutional codes, and the brightest team of young lawyers (all graduating from their law classes with the best records)
- They handle the most complex matters. The cases handled by Galindo, Arias & Lopez usually define precedents at the Supreme Court of Justice level. These matters cover several jurisdictions: civil, constitutional, administrative, and labour law.
- The team has specialized in important cases handled by the Third Chamber of Supreme Court, which is in control of legal matters with high standard cases for the country, and including multi-million claims against the government.
- The team has an ongoing training program for their litigation lawyers, provided by prominent attorneys from the public and private sectors, with extensive experience at national and international levels.
- The team combines excellence of legal services with the most up-to-date technological tools, to ensure that all the members of the department and its clients, have the most accurate and reliable information about the status of the processes managed by the firm.
Arjona, Adán Arnulfo
de la Guardia Porras, Diego Alonso
Dorado, María Montserrat
Quintero Marrone, Selva Del Carmen
Charities / Non Profit Organization
Construction & Materials
Food & Drinks Producers
Mining & Metals
Technology, Hardware & Electronics
Travel & Leisure