This content is provided by FBK Legal.
- Due diligence
- Legal support of merger and acquisition transactions (M&A)
- Business restructuring
- Corporate secretary
- Ongoing corporate support
- Services at the start-up stage
- Incorporation of legal entities
- Accreditation of foreign representative offices (branches)
- Reorganization of legal entities
- Liquidation of legal entities, representative offices (branches)
Key facts about practice
- Our team: 1 partner and 22 lawyers
- Our team provides services associated with full support of business acquisition, the sale of company’s assets (part of the assets), restructuring of companies as well as other services in the field of M&A.
- We represent buyers, sellers, company’s shareholders, members and the investment funds.
- FBK Legal lawyers provide services for the full corporate business support. We formulate legal decisions under specific stages of the company’s lifecycle, under certain commercial and management arrangements.
- Our experience of working on the Russian market may order to prevent possible obstacles and to minimize the risks as well as if necessary to give practical advice and to suggest one-of-a-kind legal decisions.
- Our principal goal is to ensure that our clients can achieve their objectives within the framework of a specific transaction.
- We apply our experience at the Russian market to anticipate difficulties, mitigate risks and where necessary come up with practically focused advice and creative legal solutions.
Actavis (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd)
Gazprom and its subsidiaries
NGK Spark Plugs
Yamaha Motor CIS
Banks and financial industry
Construction and real estate
Industrial production and engineering
IT, TMT, technology
Oil & gas
Transport (incl. aviation)