Our real estate and property practice focuses on international acquisitions and disposals as well as local development projects in Luxembourg. We offer guidance for most types of real estate, including offices, retail, warehousing, residential, infrastructure and hotels.
Our services include:
- Due diligence
- Negotiating and drafting: purchase agreements (asset or share deal); professional, commercial and residential leases; co-ownership regulations; sale and lease-back agreements; financing agreements with shareholders or third parties; and property management and other service agreements
- Legal structuring of acquisitions and disposals, and rights of property (long leases, surface rights, division of property)
- Acting as interface with technical experts (such as accounting and tax advisers)
- Liaising with public authorities in relation to building permits, ‘commodo-incommodo’ authorisations that set out development and operating conditions, development plans and other administrative authorisations
- Real estate, property and construction litigation.