Dorsey lawyers are engaged in helping numerous mining, energy and natural resources companies. The firm is particularly well-known for its corporate financing experience as it relates to mining companies and many of the firm’s transactions relate to U.S. public lands. Other primary areas of service include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Assisting with the purchase and sale of public and private mining companies and related assets.
- Joint Venture, Earn-In, Metal Stream, Advance Purchase, and Royalty Transactions.
- Public company reporting compliance regarding mining project disclosure
- Project Finance
- Land Transactions including property acquisition, leasing transactions, surface use, overstrip and easement agreements.
- State and Federal Environmental compliance, reclamation and bonding.
- Health and Safety issues including proceedings before the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission and Administrative Law Judges
- High Yield Debt – Rule 144A Debt and public debt offerings
- Regulatory Permitting and Compliance
Dorsey has a leading U.S.-Canadian cross border practice and represents several leading Canadian mining companies, investment banks and market participants with U.S. legal matters.
Arch Coal Inc.
Bowie Resource Partners LLC
Bronco Coal Resources, LLC
Eldorado Gold Corporation
Endeavour Silver Corp.
Fraco Nevada Corporation
Klondex Mines Ltd
Platinum Group Metals
Uranium One Inc.