On January 1st, eight new partners across three of our Canadian offices joined the partnership at Stikeman Elliott. These accomplished individuals excel in their respective areas by using their creativity and unique skill sets. They share in the belief and pursuit of dedication to offering legal excellence and a high level of client service.
“Our lawyers are a great part of the firm’s fabric and I am immensely proud to welcome such talented individuals to join our partnership. They are a strong addition to the firm and will undoubtedly shape the future of Stikeman Elliott’s legal practice,” said Marc Barbeau, Chair of the firm.
- Bradley Ashkin – Corporate Group (Calgary)
- Steven Bennett – Corporate Group (Toronto)
- Guillaume Boudreau–Simard – Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group (Montréal)
- Aaron Kreaden – Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group (Toronto)
- Evan Marcus – Corporate Group (Toronto)
- David Tardif – Corporate Group (Montréal)
- Lanette Wilkinson – Real Estate Group (Toronto)
- Courtney Wilson – Corporate Group (Toronto)
Congratulations to all our new partners.