On 30 January 2020, the Director-General of World Health Organization confirmed the out-break of significantly dangerous a virus chemically known as nCoV or as recently referred to as Covid-19 aka Coronavirus and such outbreak led to Public Health Emergency on an international level. On the basis of the International Health Regulations, all signatory countries are responsible for co-operating and supporting each other by share legit information regarding the virus. Although, there are reports of recovery from this virus, it is essential to protect oneself as it can be potentially fatal to your health.
The Wuhan-nCov is a sort of coronavirus which is a particular kind of viral contamination normally causes sicknesses in mammals or birds. Coronavirus in creatures influences an assortment of species, including bats, snakes, steers, camels and cats, sometimes. Nevertheless, when the infection transforms it can and infects people as well. Coronavirus diseases normally lead to respiratory contaminations, which can demonstrate conceivably lethal.
The 2019 Wuhan coronavirus is infectious. It spreads through human transmission and represents a potential general wellbeing hazard in nations where the malady has been recognized. While coronavirus transmission relies upon various elements, including infection transformation and the individual's immunity, it can demonstrate terminal. The infection, when contracted, can cause genuine lower respiratory tract sickness, bronchitis and pneumonia.
Based on reports all around the world, it is established that detecting the virus in any human’s body from its symptoms is difficult as the symptoms are closely similar to a normal cold and flu. Similar symptoms are cough, fever, sore throat, headaches and body pain or in some cases respiratory issues and diarrhoea.
Virus Out-Break in UAE
It was later confirmed by the UAE Government, the out-break of Coronavirus in the world and government’s constant efforts to liaise with the Chinese government to prevent further unfurl of this virus. In the presence of this rampant virus, the government of UAE and UAE’s Health Authority has used several precautionary measures to deal with the virus as follows:
- Spreading awareness on the air gateways especially from flights coming from China;
- Preventing patients suffering from Coronavirus to leave hospital premises at any given point in time, this is strictly directed by the Ministry of Health and Health Authority of each respective Emirate.
- Screening of all individuals coming from other countries to Dubai or Abu Dhabi airport and especially for individuals coming from China.
- Undertaking potential test and treatment protocols to comprehend potential risks of Corona Virus and providing immediate treatment for patients suffering from the same.
- Flights to and from China or Beijing has been suspended until the end of March 2020.
- To instruct all hospitals to take Coronavirus patients as emergency cases and to treat them free of cost, in case they don’t have health insurances.
It is has been confirmed by the Ministry of Health that around 8 cases have been registered of Coronavirus and the number might change when you get to read this article. The afore-mentioned precautions are approved by the World Health Organization to prevent further spreading of this disease.
Whilst the government is supporting the patients suffering from the virus and preventing further turmoil, it is ordered by the government to all the individuals residing within the country to spread fake rumours about coronavirus. Wherein, rumours include providing misleading information or circulating unverified information.
Importantly pursuant to the Cybercrime Law (Federal Law Number 5 of 2012) any rumour, fake information or misleading videos spread by any resident of UAE shall face legal consequences in the country. It is very pertinent to not have a laid back approach on this topic, although it is not an epidemic, yet it is necessary to avoid this disease and act accordingly.