The SAT – Superintendecy of Tax Administration - has recently published the new procedure to request payment plans (agreements), via email.
The procedure goes as follow:
1.- Taxpayer should send an email to the email address correspondent to his fiscal address and region:
• Central Region: [email protected]
• Northeast Region: [email protected]
• Large special taxpayers: [email protected]
WHAT DOES THE TAXPAYER OR RESPONSIBLE GET?
- Appointment scheduled to receive the Unilateral Acknowledgment of Tax Due for his signature, as well as the correspondent payment plan.
- First payment slips through Declaraguate (Form SAT-891). To make next payments, a voucher must be generated through Declaraguate by filling out Form SAT-891, specifying taxpayer’s NIT and application number (Form SAT-821).
No payment agreement is granted for the following cases:
- Value Added Tax
- Withholdings on Value Added Tax
If you need advice before sending your request, do not hesitate to contact us.